Say,I love you.

The day is coming in summer
weather is hot with wet
but I like wear T-shirt and jeans,beacuse I used bicycle.
last sunday
I bought a new T-shirt and one jeans
the T-shirt from "Teenie weenie" ,the price was 458 CNY
the jeans from" Vero moda" ,the price was 449 CNY
This T-shirt that kind of colour,it's  very bright, I like it .

I made  try less weight,my weight is 55KG now
I hope it less 5KG,then I start make my new sexy viedo,haha
that time my body good looks than now from the senseye

Sometimes I very hated my boyfriend,think kill him
but we need keep shipfriend
He was s lazy bones
IF he help me do much thing ,I can abandon this mind.

SO ,YOU  LOVE ME ?
IF ,YOU     DON'T
I CAN KILL YOU TOO.

SAY ,I    LOVE   YOU~


In the during of I made these pictures,my mothers always speak to me,GOD.
I 'm afraid her and can't abide her too.
why she can't shut up
WHY?
next time I'll be make my pictures back my room
Looks the trouble is over,haha-------
oH -ham