if I am a wealthy woman

If I am a wealthy woman
the first I have twelve hours to sleep and make love
the second I have four hours to sport
the third I spend six hours go to the street and shopping and walking and watching
I like watch girls and boys haha
how mang hours to go in a day ?
I'm computing~~~~~~
two hours? yeah,you are right
in the two hours I don't anything
I 'll be compute my money how long time to spend   haha

I have much clothes but among them never to wear in anywhere
this T-shirt is so that






my young brother in my room??no no
He is in my father's room
my father and my mother and my room is all same    hahahahaha


                      hahahahhahah--------next time I 'll be make some super pictuers---------
                                                         see you next week